If you are looking for a EA can Auto Trading and not send Signals to yours Telegram Chanel. DO NOT MISS IT
The Expert Advisor works on a linear regression channel. The Expert Advisor trades from the channel borders, stop-loss and 2 take-profit levels with partial closing of orders are used for closing. This chart shows information on profit as well as the regression channel. Only when there is a new bar, the channel values can be recalculated.
Min deposit: 200$
Recommend ECN broker with LOW SPREAD: IC Market , Exness, NordFX , FXPRIMUS , Alpari , FXTM
- PERIOD The number of bars used in calculation
- COEFFICIENT - coefficient for calculating channel boundaries;
- DEGREE - channel construction type;
- MIN_CHANNEL_WIDTH Minimum channel width to enter a trade
- TIMEFRAME_ATR, PERIOD_ATR: The time period in which ATR values are used to determine the average amount of aolatility.
- RISK_PER_TRADE: Risk per trade, If = 0, then LOTS will be used.
- LOTS - trade lot if RISK_PER_TRADE = 0;
- ENTRY_PCT, STOPLOSS_PCT, TAKEPROFIT1_PCT, and TAKEPROFIT2_PCT are trade entry/exit levels. These values are specified in a percentage of the channel width.
CONFIGURATION OF THE UTILITY
- Tools -> Settings -> Advisers -> Allow WebRequest for the following URLs (Add URL: https://api.telegram.org);
- Make your bot on Telegram @BotFather . Remember Token, it looks something like this - 1325027157:AAEBQW4qQprG1ucv-J64r8ZrQMhSlrkkoLY;
- Create your channel and make it public;
- Add a bot to your channel and make it an administrator. Write any first message, for example, "HELLO WORLD!";
- Follow the link: https://api.telegram.org/bot[BOTA TOKEN 022/[email protected]>USERNAME_CHANNEL 022&text=test. In my case, this is: https://api.telegram.org/[email protected]_signals_daily&text=test
- After clicking on the link, the channel ID will be displayed, it will look something like this: -1001210833776 (13 digits), remember it.
- Enter the channel identification number in the advisor settings.