Project Gryphon forex hedging ea

Hedging EA Project Gryphon forex hedging ea 1.3

No permission to download
A hedging EA is an Expert Advisor that is used to trade in a risk-averse manner. This type of EA typically uses a martingale or similar money management technique to trade with a safety net.A hedging EA can be a useful tool for traders who want to minimize their risk. However, it is important to remember that this type of EA can also lead to losses if the market moves against the trader.

Profitable Fx Ea

Administrator
Profitable Fx Ea submitted a new resource:

Project Gryphon forex hedging ea - Project Gryphon is a fully automated trading Expert Advisor for the Forex market, which implements

Project Gryphon is a fully automated trading Expert Advisor for the Forex market, which implements a medium-term trading strategy based on the theory of market wave movement
The Expert Advisor does not use Martingale, grid, averaging, scalping
The basis of the EA applies wave analysis to historical data and search for waves that predict the change of local trend in the future. Expert Advisor creates a trend-reversal forecasting model that covers five periods. Each advisor has its own...

Read more about this resource...

M

manikin

Keep up your mornitoring performances. conclusion is very bad, and the author remove his live signal.

S

selle

Sir, my sincere apologies. I managed to grow your account in spite of the most difficult market conditions. Greetings to you, and I am very sorry. My previous experiences with many products make me not trust a lot, but your product deserves praise.. Forward, keep going. All your products will be purchased by me

A

almire

To make the most of this EA, we should take a longer-term view. Backtest results were very positive. I give it 3 stars now, but I will definitely increase the number of stars if the future results are good. High expectations are set for the future.