Multifarious forex hedge fund manager

Hedging EA Multifarious forex hedge fund manager 2.1

No permission to download
A hedging EA is an Expert Advisor that is used to trade in a risk-averse manner. This type of EA typically uses a martingale or similar money management technique to trade with a safety net.A hedging EA can be a useful tool for traders who want to minimize their risk. However, it is important to remember that this type of EA can also lead to losses if the market moves against the trader.

Best Forex Ea

Administrator
Best Forex Ea submitted a new resource:

Multifarious forex hedge fund manager - ONLY HEDGING ACCOUNTS! !

DO NOT USE DEFAULT SETTINGS! !

Multifarious

ONLY HEDGING ACCOUNTS! !
DO NOT USE DEFAULT SETTINGS! !
Multifarious is a multiple strategy trading robot.
With 9 indicators, 82 possible trading strategies your possibilities are endless.
These indicators can be used individually or together.
  • Bollinger Bands
  • Moving averages
  • Stochastics
  • RSI
  • Momentum indicator
  • Fibonacci Levels
  • MACD indicator
  • ADX Indicator
  • Fractals Indicator
The EA also has a highly configurable money management section to ensure low...

Read more about this resource...

P

pickax

Ich teste diesen EA bereits sein einigen Wochen und habe wirklich sehr gute Ergebnisse erzielt. In Kombination mit einem VPS ist es wirklich "Geldverdienen im Schlaf"! - Den absoluten Mehrwert bietet aber meiner Meinung nach die Telegram-Gruppe und die Bereitstellung von bereits fertigen Set-Dateien. Das macht das Leben sehr einfach. Einen Backtest bei Deinem Broker und dann kann es auch schon losgehen. - Und bei Problemen gibt es den unglaublich tollen Stanton. Er weiss immer rienen Rat und ist ein echter Fachmann auf dem Gebiet Programmierung und Trading! Danke! I've been testing this EA for a few weeks now and I've had really good results. In combination with a VPS it is really "making money in your sleep"! - But the absolute added value in my opinion is the Telegram Group and the availability of already finished set files. It makes it very simple. A backtest with your broker and then you can start. - And in case of problems there is the incredibly great Stanton. Stanton is an expert on programming and trading and knows exactly what to do. Thanks!

P

premonitory

I have used Stanton's other EA's and they have been by far the best EA's I have purchased and used. Stanton's support is outstanding and you can customize the EA to your trading style and timeframe.

P

pique

I have been using this EA since a month and its fully worth it. This EA has proven to be very useful for me. It's great for those who want to experiment with their own strategies. You can also get sets via AlgoTrading telegram channel. Needless to mention, support from Stanton is excellent.

C

crustacean

Excellent EA thanks to the author, i would like to request a close trades Friday True/False and the corresponding time to close, this will avoid weekend gaps can you do please ??? also if possible i believe the RVI Indicator added might be beneficial...thanks again

D

durable

This EA was tested for several months using different settings that were provided by the developer. However, it did not make a consistent profit. Installing the settings each week was a lot of effort and time-consuming. It was too much work for very little. That's why I gave up around March 2021. It might be profitable in the meantime, but I'm not sure.

S

sweettalk

.Zai MQL5 Gou Mai De Zhong Duo Zhu Liu EA Zhong ,Hao Ping 4Xing Ji . Xing Qu Jiao Liu Teng Xun Wei Xin (Tong Hao )QQ=917552750.