Gold Digger EA MT5 hedge fx risk

Hedging EA Gold Digger EA MT5 hedge fx risk 1.9

No permission to download
A hedging EA is an Expert Advisor that is used to trade in a risk-averse manner. This type of EA typically uses a martingale or similar money management technique to trade with a safety net.A hedging EA can be a useful tool for traders who want to minimize their risk. However, it is important to remember that this type of EA can also lead to losses if the market moves against the trader.

Best Forex Ea

Administrator
Best Forex Ea submitted a new resource:

Gold Digger EA MT5 hedge fx risk - (USE SET FILES TO SET THE SETTINGS AUTOMATICALLY)

GOLD Digger EA is a scalper EA which

(USE SET FILES TO SET THE SETTINGS AUTOMATICALLY)

GOLD Digger EA is a scalper EA which uses a highly profitable gold scalping technique, it always trades at night so trades will be taken automatically while you sleep.
Every trade is subject to a fixed, hard-to-reach Stop Loss and a profit booking system that books profits when it reaches the required level.

This EA works on Long Term stable profits with high returns, so you might witness few days of flat curve...

Read more about this resource...

W

woodie

Abhimanyu is a brilliant developer of Gold Digger EA. Smart, savvy trader, very customer oriented and obviously looking to create quality product and updates for the customers. He was willing to go the extra mile to help me solve a technical problem that wasn't related to my EA. The EA has been a positive experience so far. It offers easy entry and exit points, thoughtful risk management and dynamic SL/TP. As a newer user of the EA I look forward to continue seeing the continued EA performance and ongoing updates, and it has been a pleasure working with Abhimanyu.

A

aristotelianism

good EA, good profits, creator helped me with settings! It is worth it? yes!

B

buhler

Unreal, author won't show live signals. This month's DD is either in my favor or the only person not seeing wins. Update After losses, there is no money.